Essentially, the individual coaching process consists of three phases: Gaining clarity, taking action and tackling the change. Finally, we will ensure the ability to act for the future and integrating this ability into your way of life.
The first step is to gain clarity about the goal of the coaching – your very own personal vision. In this phase it is important to find answers to questions such as:
- What is the contribution I wish to make?
- What are my strengths?
- Which parts of my personality do I want to develop?
In the second step, the focus is on action. Here you will find the courage and drive to tackle the changes you wish to make. Typical questions for this are:
- What exactly do I wish to change?
- What is holding me back?
- How do I do that concretely?
- What are the first steps I want to make?
Finally, we reflect and integrate the experiences of the coaching into your life. So that you will be able to access by yourself the new ways of acting in the future:
- Which strategies were successful and which were not?
- What have I learned for myself to be able to initiate change by myself in the future?
As a matter of principle, I adapt my coaching approach individually to the needs of my clients. Together we will design your very personal coaching process.
Offer yourself 2 hours of your precious time and together we will find out what is possible.
This gift to you is worth it. How we continue after that is up to you.